Updated: Jul 31
After a difficult few months of social distancing and self-quarantining, we are pleased to announce that we are back open for events and parties! As of today, June 1st, we will be allowing our performers to attend parties, with some necessary precautions.
For parties we perform in person, we are:
- Highly encouraging parents to keep the party guest list small.
- Adding more low/no-contact activities such as the Princess Pokey and Simon Says.
- Substituting high-contact activities with alternatives; ie. hair clips instead of makeovers.
- Minimizing our use of supplies and sanitizing the items we use.
- Practicing social distancing and proper hygiene, including wearing masks in public.
- Allowing parents to opt for characters to wear masks.
Of course, we also still offer virtual services and are more than happy to provide rain-checks for parties that are best to be rescheduled for later in the year.
We are thrilled to finally be able to create smiles and lasting memories in person once again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!